Friday, October 22, 2010

Starz Studios: Wall Street / Legend of the Guardians (2010)

This 12-min Starz Studios featurette presents 1.5- to 2-min capsulizations of the following movies: Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, Never Let Me Go, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole, You Again, Alpha and Omega, and Let Me In. Also presented are 10- to 20-sec capsules of the following movies for the Halloween season: Hatchet II, My Soul to Take [3D], Paranormal Activity 2, and Saw 3D. After watching the featurette, I was more interested in seeing Wall Street, Never Let Me Go, Legend of the Guardians, and Let Me In. I'm still interested in seeing You Again but the featurette didn't help much with that movie or Alpha and Omega. None of the Halloween movie capsules seemed appealing at all (though admittedly Horror is not among my favorite genres). I still don't have much of an idea what Never Let Me Go is about and The Legend of the Guardians is still my leading must-see movie but Wall Street and Let Me In moved ahead significantly on my see-o-meter because of this featurette. 3 stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home